The Admiralty Club
The Admiralty Club at Webb Institute recognizes corporations and foundations that contribute a minimum of $10,000 annually toward the Webb Annual Fund. Admiralty Club members demonstrate their commitment to the mission for Webb Institute through their support.
The Admiralty Club provides the opportunity for corporations and foundations to become part of this extraordinary educational experience. It also establishes a beneficial relationship among corporations and foundations with our Webb students and faculty.
Benefits of membership in the Admiralty Club include:
- Inclusion in exclusive Admiralty Club listing in Stevenson Taylor Hall
- Inclusion in listing in Webb News publications and in the WebbiENews
- Invitations to Webb events and lectures
- Optional “Winter Work” advisory for those interested in mentoring students
- Optional speaker’s bureau for on-campus speaking engagements
- Recognition gift for first-time Admiralty Club members
- Annual Report recognition.
To become a member of the Admiralty Club or to learn more, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com or call 516.759.2040.